tall ship family crest wax seal necklace - armorial wax seal jewelry
A quintessential old tall ship wax seal necklace pendant ... sail through life's little storms with courage, adventure and spirit. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the ship is symbolic of an ancient sea voyage or some notable expedition by sea by which the first bearer became famous! It could also symbolize adventure and travel. The stars represent hope, truth and spirit.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a one of a kind antique armorial wax seal that dates back to the late 1700's.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
More ship wax seal jewelry is available here.
The sea serpent charm holder is available here.
Impressed with history!