A quintessential old tall ship wax seal necklace pendant ... sail through life's little storms with courage, adventure and spirit. Inspirational historic wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the ship is symbolic of an ancient sea voyage or some notable expedition by sea by which the first bearer became famous! It could also symbolize adventure and travel. The stars represent hope, truth and spirit.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” (22mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a really heavy bronze one of a kind antique armorial wax seal that dates back to the late 1700's ... see it in the last photo. It has a bulbous top that looks as if it may have originally been used to stamp coins or tokens.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!