Wear a little bit of whimsy with this comet wax seal necklace, the comet surrounded by the words HEREBY HANGS A TALE.
The words are a bit of a challenge to read.
- symbolism -
Comets are somewhat common in heraldry but their meaning is unknown.
This one, surrounded by the words HEREBY HANGS A TALE suggests there's a story to tell. I sense a bit of gossip?
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (17mm x 16mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
- pictured next to an old US dime for scale
Hand crafted from a Victorian era, 1860 - 1890, clear glass block wax seal.
Find more chains here.
Impressed with history!