Two hearts wax seal necklace pendant, the two shiny hearts united by a serpent snake, above the Italian sentiment CONCORDEMENTE which translates IN AGREEMENT. Unique meaningful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the hearts are symbolic of love, charity and sincerity and the serpent/snake represents eternity.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x just over 3/4" (16mm x 19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Georgian fob wax seal, which dates back to 1820.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!