Be reminded of your wisdom and strength wearing a snake wax seal necklace pendant. The snake, or serpent, is climbing a column or monument and therefore coiled around it.
Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the snake, or serpent, is symbolic of wisdom.
A column represents fortitude and constancy and when there is a snake coiled around it, it's symbolic of wisdom with fortitude.
"Being strong means recognizing the things you cannot change, realizing the things you can, and having the perceptivity, fortitude and wisdom to tell the difference between the two." ~ Unknown
- approximate measurement - 7/8" x 3/4" (20mm x 19mm)
- shown with a 1937 US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a Georgian era (1714 - 1830) loose intaglio wax seal.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!