Be reminded of your wisdom and strength wearing a snake wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A snake, or serpent, is climbing a column or monument and therefore coiled around it.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the snake, or serpent, symbolizes wisdom.
A column symbolizes fortitude and constancy and when there is a snake coiled around it, it symbolizes wisdom with fortitude.
"Being strong means recognizing the things you cannot change, realizing the things you can, and having the perceptivity, fortitude and wisdom to tell the difference between the two." ~ Unknown
Hand cast from a Georgian era (1714 - 1830) loose intaglio wax seal, shown in the photo but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 3/4" x 3/4" (20mm x 18mm)
- shown with a 1937 US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!