A snail wax seal necklace pendant, the snail under the words is ALLWAYS AT HOME!
What wonderful sentimental wax seal jewelry that can be interpreted in so many ways!
The words are a little challenging to read.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the snail represents deliberation and perseverance.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x almost 5/8” (16mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a Victorian fob seal, dating back to 1837 - 1901, shown in the photo.
Impressed with history!