A shamrock wax seal necklace pendant, the shamrock, a three leafed clover, is the flower or badge of Ireland, and often represents St. Patrick's day. Irish wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
Legend says that each leaf of the clover has meaning:
the first is for hope, the second for faith and the third for love.
In heraldry, the shamrock represents perpetuity... lasting forever or a very long time!
- approximate measurement - 1/2” (14mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique watch fob wax seal that dates back to the mid 1800's.
Impressed with history!