lion rampant wax seal necklace - family crest wax seal jewelry
Be fearless wearing a lion rampant wax seal necklace pendant. This brave lion rampant is standing within a shield under a marquis crown ... meaningful courageous wax seal jewelry.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ~ Anais Nin
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the lion represents dauntless courage. The crown represents the defender of a fortress or one who first mounted the breach in the walls of a fortress.
- approximate measurement - 1" x 7/8" (27mm x 23mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique European desk wax seal that dates back to the 1800's.
Find more chains and charm holders here.
Impressed with history!