Be fearless wearing a lion rampant wax seal necklace pendant. This brave lion rampant is standing within a shield under a marquis crown ... meaningful courageous wax seal jewelry.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ~ Anais Nin
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the lion represents dauntless courage. The crown represents the defender of a fortress or one who first mounted the breach in the walls of a fortress.
- approximate measurement - 1" x 7/8" (27mm x 23mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique European desk wax seal that dates back to the 1800's.
Impressed with history!