Celebrate life and love with a beautiful silver flaming heart and arrow wax seal necklace pendant, the heart pierced by an arrow… love struck wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the heart is symbolic of love, charity and sincerity. Today, the pierced heart is a symbol for someone struck by love that is beyond their control... the pleasant, or not so pleasant, sting of love!
- approximate measurement - 1/2” (14mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an 18th century double ended French desk wax seal with a flaming pierced heart on one end and a castle on the other.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!