Celebrate life and love with a beautiful silver flaming heart and arrow wax seal necklace pendant, the heart pierced by an arrow… love struck!
- description -
The lovely shiny flaming hear is pierced with an arrow and sits above ornamentation.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the heart symbolizes charity and sincerity. Today, the pierced heart is a symbol for someone struck by love that is beyond their control... the pleasant, or not so pleasant, sting of love!
Hand cast from an 18th century double ended French desk wax seal with a flaming pierced heart on one end and a castle on the other. I've given the seal a photo of its own, it's just so beautiful.
The castle is shown in the last photo and is sold separately.
- approximate measurement - 1/2” (14mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!