With heart and hand, celebrate your courage and sincerity with a fabulous heart, hand and dagger wax seal necklace pendant... always faithful wax seal jewelry.
“There would be no passion in this world if we never had to fight for what we love” ~ Suzie Switzer
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the hand represents a pledge of faith, sincerity, and justice, the dagger is symbolic of justice or military honor, and the heart represents charity and sincerity.
A heart with a dagger often represents courage in the face of misfortune, a Scottish crest that was often surrounded by the the motto "True to the End"
- approximate measurement - 3/4” x 7/8" (20mm x 23mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Scottish armorial desk wax seal that dates back to the 1800’s.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!