With heart and hand, celebrate your courage and sincerity with a fabulous heart, hand and dagger wax seal necklace pendant... always faithful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the hand represents a pledge of faith, sincerity, and justice, the dagger is symbolic of justice or military honor, and the heart represents charity and sincerity.
A heart with a dagger often represents courage in the face of misfortune, a Scottish crest that was often surrounded by the the motto "True to the End"
- approximate measurement - 1” x 7/8" (25mm x 23mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and one inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from an antique Scottish armorial desk wax seal that dates back to the 1800’s and you can see from the photos of the seal that it was very well used before it made its way to my hands.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!