Send the message "hope in thee" with a heart and anchor wax seal necklace pendant, historic and meaningful wax seal jewelry.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow." ~ Albert Einstein
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is an emblem of hope and the heart is symbolic of love and charity. The anchor overlaid with a heart with heart often represents HOPE IN THEE.
- approximate measurement - 5/8"x 1/2" (16mm x 18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a rather beat up Renaissance Era wax seal pipe tamper ring, dug from the banks of the River Thames, that dates back to the 1600 - 1700's and shown in the photos but not available for purchase.
Find more heart wax seal jewelry here.
Impressed with history!