Wishing you hope and love with a rustic heart and anchor wax seal necklace pendant.
- description -
A simple rustic anchor lies beneath a shiny heart.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is an emblem of hope and the heart is symbolic of love and charity.
Hand cast from a Renaissance Era wax seal pipe tamper ring, that dates back to the 1600 - 1700's, shown in the photos.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" (16mm x 18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!