An adorable little dog hurrying to deliver a letter wax seal necklace pendant. Meaningful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, dogs are symbolic of courage, vigilance and fidelity.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" x 5/8" (14mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a small antique desk wax seal, dating back to the Victorian era (1837 - 1901), that you can see in the photo.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here. And if you'd prefer an oxidized chain (antiqued) to the shiny chain shown, simply make this request at checkout in the "add a note to your order" box.
Find more dog wax seal necklaces here.
The hand holding a serpent hook charm holder is here.
Impressed with history!