An adorable little dog hurrying to deliver a letter wax seal necklace pendant.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, dogs symbolize courage, vigilance and fidelity.
Hand cast from a small antique desk wax seal, dating back to the Victorian era (1837 - 1901), that you can see in the photo.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" x 5/8" (14mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here. And if you'd prefer an oxidized chain (antiqued) to the shiny chain shown, simply make this request at checkout in the "add a note to your order" box.
Find more dog wax seal necklaces here.
The hand holding a serpent hook charm holder is here.
Impressed with history!