Send the message "hope in thee" with an anchor overlaid with a heart wax seal necklace pendant, historic wax seal jewelry
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the anchor is an emblem of hope and the heart is symbolic of love and charity. The anchor with heart often represents HOPE IN THEE.
Hand cast from a rather beat up Renaissance Era wax seal pipe tamper ring, dug from the banks of the River Thames, that dates back to the 1600 - 1700's and shown in the photos but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 1/2" (16mm x 18mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!