Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf? Who could possibly be afraid of this darling wolf wax seal necklace, with its gorgeous scalloped border?
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the wolf, a noble and courageous animal, is symbolic of the rewards of perseverance in long sieges or hard industry. He’s also a symbol of guardianship, ritual, loyalty and spirit.
you were never little red riding hood, you were always the wolf ...
an inspirational quote from Abby Wambach
- approximate measurement - almost 1/2“ (14mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old 1937 US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique British Georgian era (1714 - 1830) fob wax seal, a wolf's head, erased.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!