Bewitching witch wax seal jewelry! Another slightly smaller little witch wax seal necklace pendant, the witch wearing her conical hat, raising her hammer and flying on her broomstick surrounded by the sentiment ALL HAVE THEIR HOBBIES.
The raised hammer is likely in reference to Mallevs Maleficarvm or Malleus Maleficarum, possibly Latin which translates to The Hammer of Witches, a book completed in 1486 about detecting and punishing witches.
- approximate measurement - almost 3/4" x 5/8" (17mm x 16mm)
- the words are small on the wax seal necklace charm
- shown with a US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Victorian era (1837 - 1901) witch glass block wax seal.
The last photo depicts my antique witch wax seal collection.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!