Take flight with a simple set of wings wax seal necklace pendant depicting a pair of wings and soar!
"Until you spread your wings, you'll have no idea how far you can fly!"
- description -
This set of wings (also called vol) is sitting above a 6 twisted wreath, or torse.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a pair of wings symbolize swiftness and protection.
Hand cast from a lovely bronze antique armorial wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime, same size as a current dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!