Make a wish, or three, with the three stars wax seal necklace pendant from a one of a kind wax seal!
- description -
Within an oval shield is an arm holding a long stemmed wand, or sceptre, pointing to 3 stars and there is a little crown at the top... is it granting three wishes?
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the arm symbolizes an industrious person, the stars symbolize celestial goodness or a noble person, the wand or scepter is a symbol of justice and a chief emblem of royal authority.
Hand cast from a one of a kind antique steel armorial desk wax seal that dates back to the 1700's.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (15mm x 16mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!