Make a wish, or three, with the three stars wax seal necklace pendant.
Within an oval shield is an arm holding a long stemmed wand, or scepter, pointing to 3 stars and there is a little crown at the top. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
This is a great birthday gift, granting three wishes!
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the arm is symbolic an industrious person, the stars symbolize celestial goodness or a noble person, the wand or scepter is a symbol of justice and a chief emblem of royal authority.
- approximate measurement - just over 5/8" x 5/8” (17mm x 16mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a one of a kind antique steel armorial desk wax seal that dates back to the 1700's.
Impressed with history!