Adorn yourself with a special long stemmed rose wax seal necklace pendant, the rose within a crest shield sits above a banner with a Latin motto that reads AD ROSAM which translates either THE ROSE or TO ROSE, as part of the inspiring spiritual use in Ad Rosam per Crucem Ad Crucem per Rosam which means - To the rose through the cross. To the cross through the rose.
Religious wax seal jewelry.
- approximate measurement - just over 3/4” (20mm)
- photographed with a 1937 US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique French desk wax seal that dates back to the Bourbon Restoration period (1814 - 1830).
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!