Royally yours, from the magical Victorian era, a Queen Victoria and Prince Albert wax seal charm necklace available as the couple they were or as individual charms. Royal historical wax seal jewelry.
The portraits used in creating this cube wax seal date back to 1840 which makes Victoria aged 21 or younger for this sitting.
She became Queen of Great Britain and Ireland in 1837 at the age of 18. She married her first cousin Albert in 1840 and together they had 9 children. Price Albert died in 1861 and Victoria continued her reign as Queen until her death in 1901.
Her reign is know as the Victorian era, from 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - just over 1/2” (13mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old 1937 US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select both Victoria and Albert charms together or individually
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm(s) at checkout
Hand crafted from a British antique Victorian six sided souvenir cube wax seal, that dates to the year of 1840.
Impressed with history!
I couldn't resist the photos from Victoria - season 2 - episode 1 with Victoria holding a bone wax seal to stamp the private note she sent to Lord Melbourne... and I think the wax seal stamp depicts herself, identical to the intaglio seal used to make this this necklace except that this one is a cube seal with 6 sides and intaglios and hers is a small desk seal with just the 1 intaglio.