two lovebirds and a heart wax seal necklace - turtle doves
In harmony, two lovebirds wax seal necklace, the two little lovebirds, or turtle doves, flank a flaming heart. Above the two birds are the intended original owners' initials ES. Love and be loved wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a flaming heart is symbolic of intense, burning affection.
A dove is symbolic of loving constancy and peace. Turtle doves are a symbol of friendship and love. Keep one, and give the other to a very special person. As long as each of you has your turtle dove, you will be friends forever.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 3/4” (16mm x 19mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a small antique European fob style wax seal.
Find more chains and charm holders here.
Impressed with history!