Be inspired with this uplifting two hands wax seal necklace pendant, within the shield is an eagle with wings displayed, or spread, two hands and a wing. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
"In the wake of a storm, each person acts in accordance with their own nature... some flee or hide, and some spread their wings, like an eagle, and soar on the wind!"
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the eagle with wings displayed is symbolic of a person of action, showing strength, bravery and alertness. Historically, the eagle is thought to be the bird to fly closest to heaven. The two hands symbolize sincerity, faith and judgement. The wing represents swiftness and protection.
- approximate measurement - 7/8” (23mm x 24mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a rustic, one of a kind, antique 17th century armorial desk wax seal.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!