Unlock a world of possibility with a tiny skeleton key necklace charm.
"A small key can open a great door" ~ Karen Engelman from "The Stockholm Octavo"
- description -
skeleton key: a key with a slender bit that can open many simple locks
The key is 3 dimensional, no flat back side.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a key symbolizes authority, sentiment and possibility.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 3/8” (17mm x 9mm)
- key metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- select shiny or brushed finish
- photographed with an old US dime
- other charms sold separately
Impressed with history!