Unlock a world of possibility with a tiny skeleton key necklace charm, the key with a lovely rustic quatrefoil bow. The quatrefoil has a symmetrical shape with four overlapping same-size circles… a representation of a four leafed clover and enjoyed its peak popularity during the Gothic and Renaissance eras.
Select the tiny skeleton key with a jump ring if you'd prefer it to hang flat as a pendant - depicted in the first 4 photos.
Choose the tiny skeleton key with no jump ring if you want the key suspended directly on the chain which does not lie flat when suspended mid-air but will lie more flatly when supported up against your body - photos 5 -11 show this.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a key is symbolic of authority, sentiment and possibility.
- approximate measurement - 5/8" x 3/8” (17mm x 9mm)
- the key is 3 dimensional, no flat back side
- key metal - select sterling silver - ss (.925 silver) or bronze
- select skeleton key with or without jump ring
- photographed with a US dime and a one inch ruler for scale
- chains sold separately here - shown on a sterling silver cable chain
Impressed with history!
©2013 suegray jewelry