Be inspired to rise again with a tiny 14k gold phoenix wax seal necklace pendant, the phoenix rising from the ashes. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In Greek mythology, legend has it that the beautiful phoenix, a bird that after living hundreds of years, settles into a pyre, burns ferociously, and is then reborn, rising from the ashes to begin again renewed. It is the emblem of immortality, reborn idealism and hope.
- approximate measurement - almost 1/2" (11mm x 14mm) - it is small
- wax seal charm metal - solid 14k gold
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- this listing is for the gold phoenix charm only
- sorry, the chain has sold out
Hand crafted from a small antique Georgian (1714 – 1830) wax seal ring that once belonged to a child. The beautiful tiny ring wax seal is shown in the photograph but not available for purchase.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!