Be inspired to rise again with this tiny phoenix rising from the ashes wax seal necklace pendant, 14k gold wax seal jewelry impressed from my antique wax seal collection.
- description -
A tiny phoenix, with wings spread wide, rises from flames and ashes.
- symbolism -
In Greek mythology, legend has it that the beautiful phoenix, a bird that after living hundreds of years, settles into a pyre, burns ferociously, and is then reborn, rising from the ashes to begin again renewed. It is the emblem of immortality, reborn idealism and hope.
Hand cast from a small antique Georgian (1714 – 1830) wax seal ring that once belonged to a child. The beautiful tiny ring wax seal is shown in the photograph.
- approximate measurement - almost 1/2" (11mm x 14mm) - it is very tiny
- wax seal charm metal - 14k gold
- photographed with an old US dime, same size as current US dimes
- chain - a 14k gold rolo chain with a lobster clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed with history!