Tiny little people doll dice pendant charm ... jewelry you can play with, with a nod to days gone by.
The grim faced little people doll dice has six sides marked with a different number of dots, one through six, on the upper surface but the odds of landing a one are slim ... all sides are not created equally.
Give them a toss and enjoy the element of chance!
If you'd like to suspend the tiny dice person from a chain you will need the option with the spring ring clasp because it's unlikely you'll be able slip a chain through the arm hole. It measures only 2/32" by 3/32" and the chains I offer do not fit.
The spring ring clasp allows you clip the little people die/dice on or off without removing your necklace chain to do so.
- listing is for one people dice only
- approximate measurement - 1/2" x 3/8” (32mm x 10mm)
- photographed with a US dime and an inch ruler for scale
- doll dice metal - solid bronze
- spring ring clasp to suspend die as a pendant - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain sold separately - shown on a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp available here.
- more chains available here.
Crafted from a set of dice that date back to 1913. I've done a lot of research on these dice and so far have learned they were designed by a man in Dedham, MA back in 1913 ... I haven't yet found any information about why? Maybe just for whimsical fun? I don't know how many were made but so far I've found only these and one other set belonging to someone who found them at a high end flea market.
- I highly recommend the polish pad with any of the bronze jewelry as the color does turn very quickly and can be easily restored with it.
sometimes I have these whimsical little people dice available in sterling silver.
Impressed with history!