hand wax seal necklace - tiny hand - wax seal jewelry
A tiny hand wax seal necklace pendant makes a wonderful gift for someone who lends a helping hand or one who works with their hands.
- description -
A tiny outstretched hand raised with an open palm.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the hand is symbolic of a pledge of faith, sincerity and justice.
It also represents generosity, hospitality and stability.
Impressed from a tiny antique Victorian wax seal fob, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2” (11mm) tiny!
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!