Another sweet little ghost necklace pendant has floated into the family and shop ... as the seventh born ghost she's a bit mystical, a quiet observer; both conscientious and intuitive. Her conservative tastes are refined and her habits simple as she floats around, not bound to gravity.
Fun and spooky Halloween jewelry ... when every day is Halloween!
Hand sculpted from a small chunk of carving wax and lost wax cast in sterling silver.
- ghost measurements - 1/2" (14mm) x 3/8" (9mm) - see the brown arrow in the family photo (last picture)
- the ghost is 3D and detailed on all sides
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one ghost charm - chain sold separately here
A bit about the origin of the English word ghost ~ it was derived from the Old English word gāst, a noun that meant spirit, soul, breath and angel.
Find more ghosts here.
Find assorted sterling silver chains here.
©2023 suegray jewelry