Celebrate peace and harmony wearing a St. Hubertus, or St. Hubert, stag and cross wax seal necklace.
- description -
The St. Hubertus wax seal depicts a stags head with a cross suspended between its antlers, surrounded by the Latin legend in Lombardic script,
* IESUS MERCI which translates THANK YOU JESUS ... a symbol of faith
- symbolism -
In heraldry a stag, or reindeer, symbolizes one who will not fight unless provoked, representing peace and harmony.
St. Hubert is the patron saint of hunters, mathematicians, opticians, and metalworkers.
Hand cast from an early 14th century bronze Chessman type wax seal.
- approximate measurement - 3/4” (20mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!