There is much to be learned from squirrels, remembering that there is a time for work and a time for play... embrace their philosophy with this EVER GAY squirrel wax seal necklace pendant. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, a squirrel is symbolic of a lover of the woods.
The squirrel is practical, storing for the future, but also represents having fun - ever gay.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and a one inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
Find more chains here.
Impressed with history!