Forget me not, a pretty little spring flower wax seal necklace pendant, the flower surrounded by the words FORGET ME NOT... lovely keepsake jewelry.
- description -
The forget me not flower is a little shade loving plant flower, blue with five petals on a little stem that blooms in spring! The flower is often worn by ladies as a sign of faithfulness and enduring love.
- symbolism -
The forget me not flower symbolizes faithfulness and love.
Hand cast from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here. And if you'd prefer an oxidized chain (antiqued) to the shiny chain shown, simply make this request at checkout in the "add a note to your order" box.
Impressed with history!
Find more forget me not wax seal jewelry here.