Soul mates, a sterling silver skull wax seal cuff bracelet - meaningful memento mori wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the skull is a symbol of mortality and a reminder that death comes to all living things and life is short so make now matter.
- approximate wax seal measurement - 1/4" (7-8mm)
- bracelet metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- cuff bracelet inside diameter 2 3/16" (55mm) across
- cuff opening - 1" (26mm)
- cuff wire thickness - 4/32" (4mm)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
Hand crafted from a beautiful gemstone wheel wax seal, that dates back to the Georgian era (1714 - 1830) and shown in the photo but not available for purchase.
Impressed with history!