Like a fading flower, a reminder to live life to its fullest whatever your age ... two beautiful roses wax seal necklace surrounded by the sentiment TODAY WE BLOOM TOMORROW DIE.
This fabulous rose wax seal pendant gets straight to the point and yet ... it is one of my very favorites! Meaningful memento mori wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
The rose is symbolic of love and beauty.
Incidentally, withered roses represent fleeting beauty.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” x 5/8" (16mm x 16mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- lettering is tiny and a bit challenging to read
- photographed with a US dime and a one inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from an antique Victorian Era (1837 - 1901) glass intaglio seal, likely all that remains of a fob seal that was probably melted down for its gold content.
Find more chains, charm holders and dog clips here.
Impressed with history!