Like a fading flower, a reminder to live life to the fullest whatever your age ... a beautiful rose wax seal necklace surrounded by the sentiment THOU TOO WILT FADE.
This fabulous seal feels a little prickly to me, and yet it is one of my favorites!
- symbolism -
A rose symbolizes love and beauty.
Hand cast from an antique Victorian Era (1837 - 1901) fob wax seal.
- approximate measurement - just over 5/8” x 5/8" (17mm x 15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!