Sincerely yours, a small rose wax seal necklace pendant with a damask rose under the word SINCERE. Meaningful wax seal jewelry.
Sincerity is the highest complement you can pay ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- symbolism -
In heraldry, this is a damask rose, stalked and leaved, meaning it has a stem and leaves.
A rose is symbolic of love and beauty.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (15mm x just under 15mm)
- shown with a 1937 US dime for scale
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a small antique Georgian period (1714 to 1830) fob wax seal.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!