For that special someone, your rose without thorns, this rose wax seal necklace pendant depicts a lovely rose under the French sentiment SANS EPINE which translates WITHOUT THORNS. Meaningful wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
A rose is symbolic of love and beauty.
A thornless rose signifies "love at first sight"
- approximate measurement - between 3/4” - by almost 3/4" (20mm x 18mm)
- shown with an old US dime for scale.
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Victorian Era (1837 - 1901) fob wax seal.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!