Speak your mind wearing a little rooster wax seal necklace, the rooster under the words WHILE I LIVE I'LL CROW! Express yourself with meaningful sterling silver wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the cockerel or rooster is symbolic of courage and perseverance; and is vigilant and protective. A rooster also represents resurrection.
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with a US dime and one inch ruler for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Impressed from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
More chains, charm catchers and swivel fobs are available here.
Impressed with history!