Royally yours from the magical Victorian era, a Queen Victoria wax seal necklace - God Save the Queen!
- description -
A young Queen Victoria surrounded by the words GOD SAVE - a rebus seal that sends the message GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
Victoria became the Queen of Great Britain and Ireland in 1837 at the age of 18. She married her first cousin Albert in 1840 and together they had 9 children. Price Albert died in 1861 and Victoria continued her reign as Queen until her death in 1901.
Her reign is know as the Victorian era, from 1837 - 1901.
Hand cast from a small British antique Victorian desk wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901 and is shown in the photograph but not available for purchase.
- approximate measurement - 1/2” (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old 1937 US dime (same size as current dime)
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Impressed with history!