peacock wax seal necklace pendant - will a tale unfold - story teller
Will a tale unfold? Perhaps, with a beautiful peacock wax seal necklace pendant, the peacock, with his feathers not unfolded is surrounded by the words WILL A TALE UNFOLD. A wonderful gift for writers and story tellers! What story do you have to tell? Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the peacock is symbolic of beauty, power and knowledge.
- approximate measurement - 5/8” (15mm)
- wax seal charm metal - fine silver (.999 pure and recycled silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a Victorian Era (1837 - 1901) watch fob wax seal.
Find more chains and add ons here.
Impressed with history!
The peacock, a large, colorful male pheasant known for its blue and green iridescent tail, which “unfolds” or spreads out in a distinctive train with the boastful colorful “eye” markings.