Let it be done with a tiny owl wax seal necklace pendant, the owl standing under the Latin sentiment FIAT which translates LET IT BE or LET IT BE DONE. Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the owl is symbolic of wisdom, vigilance and protection.
The Latin phrase FIAT was also a secret Jacobite symbol, used to demonstrate loyalty to the Stuarts with the message LET IT BE as in let it be a Stuart restoration suggesting hope that the prince will return.
- approximate measurement - tiny, just under 1/2” (12mm)
- the words are small and faint so hard to read
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from a tiny antique Georgian era (1714–1830) gilded intaglio fob wax seal.
Impressed with history!