Illuminate the day or night with a delightful little crescent moon and shooting star necklace pendants ... is the moon waxing or waning? That depends on your mood and how you wear it ... fun celestial jewelry.
In the still of the night, as I gaze from my window, at the moon in its flight and the stars above ...
- approximate crescent moon measurement - almost 3/4” (18mm) not including loops and 1/8” thick (3mm)
- approximate star measurement - almost 5/8” (15mm x 17mm) not including loops and 1/8” thick (3mm)
- metal - solid sterling silver (.925 silver) (not hollow)
- photographed with a US dime and an inch ruler for scale
- charms only, chain sold separately
- shown suspended on a sterling silver cable chain, sold separately here.
- select the moon and star charms with a shiny silver finish or an oxidized finish, as identified in the photos
I've sculpted the crescent moon and star from chunks of carving wax, sand cast them each in sterling silver and finished these up before having them lost wax cast in sterling silver. Then these were polished up and finished in my own little studio ... hand crafted jewelry because how it's made matters.
You can find just the shooting star pendant here.
And you can find just the crescent moon pendant here.
Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody ~ Mark Twain
©2024 suegray jewelry