Make a tiny splash with a tiny mermaid wax seal necklace pendant ... enchanting wax seal jewelry. The lovely mermaid is holding her comb and mirror.
"I must be a mermaid... I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living" ~ Anais Nin
- symbolism -
In heraldry, the mermaid is symbolic of beauty, grace, eloquence, enchantment and mystery. She represents a safe voyage to those at sea.
- approximate measurement - 3/8” (10mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp.
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout.
Hand crafted from just a portion of a larger antique armorial desk wax seal that dates back to the 1700 - 1800's.
Impressed with history!