Do you ever feel like you're carrying the weight of the world? A wonderful small wax seal necklace pendant depicting a man struggling his way through the world under the sentiment BY HONESTY.
Inspirational wax seal jewelry.
“Honesty is the best policy. If I lose my honor, I lose myself” ~ William Shakespeare
- approximate measurement - 1/2" (13mm)
- wax seal charm metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- photographed with an old US dime for scale
- chain - a sterling silver cable chain with a spring ring clasp
- select the necklace chain length or just the charm at checkout
Hand crafted from an antique Victorian trinket wheel wax seal, which dates back to 1837 - 1901.
Impressed with history!