ghost pendant - Halloween jewelry
A sweet little whimsical ghost necklace charm just floated into the shop ... because everyone needs a whimsical little ghost, or two. Carved from a small chunk of carving wax and cast in sterling silver, not your typical white mist or dark shadow and surely not meant to haunt you.. This little guy is a little bit smaller than the other ghosts in the shop. Spooky season Halloween jewelry.
A bit about the origin of the English word ghost ~ it was derived from the Old English word gāst, a noun that meant spirit, soul, breath and angel.
- ghost measurements - 5/8" (15mm) x just over 3/8" (11mm)
- the ghost is 3D and detailed on all sides
- photographed with a US dime and inch ruler for scale
- metal - sterling silver (.925 silver)
- listing is for one ghost charm
Find other ghosts, like those in the last photo, here.
Find assorted sterling silver chains here.
©2022 suegray jewelry